Thursday, November 20, 2008

Miriam's thoughts on Stake Website

NEW OFFICIAL HOBART STAKE WEBSITE

I just registered for the stake website (which is replacing the “Vision” publication and probably the stake calendar).

It is amazing. I couldn’t believe what I found: calendar info, membership contact details, the RS lesson schedule and some great official LDS links.

How do you register for access to this exclusive and completely useful site?

obtain your baptismal confirmation date and membership number (see your temple recommend or the ward Clerk)
go to www.lds.org/units
click on “Obtain an account”
enter the information requested and “submit”

The level of security on this site appears very sound. I am totally impressed: I especially like the fact that I can happily lose track of most of my Sunday bits of paper and access the information from the internet instead. Brilliant!

No comments: