Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Chocolate Chip Pudding Recipe

I have had quite a few requests lately for this recipe I received from a wonderful visiting teacher many years ago - Judy, who now lives in Queensland. Thanks Judy.
This is a quick, easy recipe, great for unexpected guests, Sunday night supper or to share with another family. It's also very filling and you will probably have most things in the pantry.

2/3 cup Self raising flour
1 tablespoon Cocoa
pinch Salt
1/4 cup Choc Chips ( Bek likes to use a whole packet!)
1/2 teaspoon Vanilla
1/2 cup Sugar
1/3 cup Water
1 beaten egg
1/4 cup Oil

Sift together flour, salt, cocoa. Add Sugar. Beat together egg, water, vanilla. Fold into dry ingrediants with oil and choc chips. Put into six ramekins. Microwave each for 50 seconds or until dry around sides.


6 comments:

Colin Chick said...

OK, I know I shouldn't even be looking at this blog, let alone posting here (Secret Women's Business and all!) but that just looks and sounds really nice!

Evelynne Hatchard said...

roflol!!!

Hannah Challis said...

Hi Lindy, I'm an outsider too - you're doing a great job with the blog! And I think I'll be trying this recipe too!

Mary-Anne said...

I really think you should publish your own cook book Lindy!! I would definitely buy a copy!!!

Mary-Anne said...

I really think you should publish your own cook book Lindy!!!

Bron Williams said...

thats so funny Colin made a commnet
all welcoem huh
and yes this is the best recipe
youre the best Lindy love you
bron
wish this had spell check though hee hee