Sunday, December 21, 2008

OWN UP NOW - YOU CAN DO IT - send us a comment!

OK, just for a bit of Christmas fun and good-will we would love to hear from EVERYONE who is checking out our blog - yes, that's right, even those priesthood who normally wouldn't admit to such a thing, we want you to send us a post at this Christmas time just to say hello!!!

Come on now, don't be shy, you can do it.

Let us know you are out there.

We wish you all a very Merry Christmas and hope you will send us a quick hello at this time.

6 comments:

Stephen and Chernoa said...

Merry Christmas Rosny Ward, all the way from Hobart ward:) I love your blog:)

SG-3 said...

Hi, my name is Colin. And I'm a RRSB addict! There! I admit it! (That was very empowering, I must say!)

Merry Christmas everyone!

Elle said...

Hi, my name is Elle, and I am a Rosny Ward Relief Society Stalker...

Nikki said...

I love the Rosny RS blog. Merry Christmas to you all!

Rach said...

Hi, I miss Rosny ward! Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and wonderful year for 2009.
Love, Rachel and family.
p.s. check out my blog if you like, i update it sometimes... http://rangihunafamily.blogspot.com/

Bron Williams said...

hey coool how cool is the blog guys
yep i love it all
and i havent checked the blog in a couple of weeeeesk...i know !!!!terrible.
but im back and lovin it as always
thansk for all you do Lindy
much lv Bron
xo